The Tyrolean cultural journal Der Brenner, founded by publisher Ludwig von Ficker in 1910 and published until 1954, represents an important literary and contemporary historical contribution for the entire German-speaking area.
In 2007, an online edition was published - with mandatory registration - at the former AAC (Austrian Academy Corpus) department of the Austrian Academy of Sciences in cooperation with the Brenner-Archiv, a research institute at the University of Innsbruck.
In the meantime, the edition has been completely revised at the Austrian Corpora and Editions department (ACE), which is part of the Austrian Centre for Digital Humanities and Cultural Heritage (ACDH-CH). The new edition enables a much faster operation and shows a newly developed search functionality. The full text search has been accelerated and the option of a linguistic search has been added.
This edition is now open access: https://brenner.oeaw.ac.at/.