The ACDH-CH takes care of
- long term archiving of data in a certified repository with two backup instances,
- support in metadata creation,
- conversion of data to formats suitable for long-term preservation,
- persistent identifiers for stable referencing, and
- metadata propagation to large-scale data aggregators, like Europeana or CLARIN, to ensure discoverability and wide-spread dissemination.
For preservation and sharing of digital or digitized data resources you can find more information on ARCHE - A Resource Centre for the HumanitiEs or contact us.