Psychoacoustics and Experimental Audiology
Mathematics and Signal Processing in Acoustics
Tel.+43 1 51581-2558
Clara Hollomey studied Electrical engineering – Audio engineering at the the University of Music and performing Arts Graz and the University of Technology Graz, where she received her Dipl.-Ing. (with distinction) for a thesis on „Real time spectrogram inversion“. Her PhD research (2014-2018) on modeling musical timbre perception was conducted at Glasgow Caledonian University and the MRC Institute for Hearing Research. During her PostDoc at the Technical University of Munich, she investigated the effects of line source width on binaural cues and implemented real-time algorithms for virtual acoustics. In 2020, she joined the startup navel robotics for the development of acoustic SLAM (simultaneous localization and mapping) algorithms in humanoid robots, before she took up employment at the Acoustics Research Institute.
Clara Hollomey is the current maintainer of the Auditory Modeling Toolbox (AMT) and the Large Time Frequency Analysis Toolbox (LTFAT). Her main focus is the development of audio signal processing algorithms and of models of the human auditory system.
- Mejstrik T.; Hollomey C. (2023) Injection testing backed refactoring. Proceedings of the 27th European Conference on Pattern Languages of Programs 2022. Irsee S. Article No.: 6.
- Holighaus N.; Koliander G.; Hollomey C.; Pillichshammer F. (2023) Grid-Based Decimation for Wavelet Transforms With Stably Invertible Implementation. IEEE/ACM Transactions on Audio, Speech, and Language Processing, Bd. 31, S. 789-801.
- Hollomey C.; Holighaus N.; Koliander G. (2022) Grid-like wavelet sampling for audio processing applications. Proceedings: A16, Numerical, Computational and Theoretical Acoustics, ICA 2022. Gyeongju S. 208-214.
- Hollomey C.; Majdak P.; Baumgartner R. (2022) The Auditory Modeling Toolbox 1.x. Proceedings: A11, Psychoacoustics, ICA 2022. Gyeongju S. 37-40.
- Hollomey C.; Holighaus N.; Balazs P. (2022) Music signal analysis in the Large Time Frequency Analysis Toolbox. Proceedings: A07, Musical Acoustics, ICA 2022. Gyeongju S. 98-104.
- Majdak P.; Hollomey C.; Baumgartner R. (2022) AMT 1.x: A toolbox for reproducible research in auditory modeling. Acta AcusticaActa Acustica, Bd. 6/19, S. 1-17.
- Hollomey C.; Mejstrik T. (2022) Elektroakustik und Audiosignalverarbeitung 3 TTEST for Matlab and Octave: Unit testing scientific code. Fortschritte der Akustik - DAGA 2022. Stuttgart.