Corresponding Member of the Division of Humanities and Social Sciences abroad since 2021
- Princeton University
- Labour economics
- Development economics
- Migration research
- Research Fellow, IZA Institute for the Study of Labor, Bonn
- American Economic Association
- Population Association of America
- The European Association of Labour Economists
- European Population Association
- International Union for the Scientific Study of Population
- Advisory Board, Wittgenstein Centre and Vienna Institute of Demography
- Advisory Board, Center of Demographic Studies in Barcelona
- Fernand Braudel Fellowship, Department of Economics, European Union Institute, Florence
- Where Are the Babies? Labor Market Conditions and Fertility in Europe.
- Alicia Adsera, Mariola Pytlikova The role of language in shaping international migration.
- Alicia Adsera, Francesca dalla Pozza, Sergei Guriev, Lukas Kleine-Rueschkamp, Elena Nikolova Height and well-being during the transition to market economy.
- Adsera, Alicia Changing Fertility Rates in Developed Countries. The Impact of Labor Market Institutions.
- Adsera, Alicia Vanishing Children: From high Unemployment to Low Fertility in Developed Countries.