Corresponding Member of the Division of Mathematics and the Natural Sciences in Austria since 2013
- GMI – Gregor Mendel Institute of Molecular Plant Biology of the OAW
- GMI - Nordborg Group
- Population genetics
- Evolutionary research
- Molecular biology
- American Association for the Advancement of Science
- Fellow of the American Association for the Advancement of Science
- ERC Advanced Grant
- Alfred P. Sloan Research Fellow
- Long, Quan; Rabanal, Fernando; Meng, Dazhe; Huber, Christian; Farlow, Ashley et al. [..] (2013) Massive genomic variation and strong selection in Arabidopsis thaliana lines from Sweden. Nat. Genet., Bd. 45 (8), S. 884-90.
- Vilhjálmsson, Bjarni; Nordborg, Magnus (2013, online: 2012) The nature of confounding in genome-wide association studies. Nat. Rev. Genet., Bd. 14 (1), S. 1-2.
- Korte, Arthur; Vilhjálmsson, Bjarni; Segura, Vincent; Platt, Alexander; Long, Quan et al. [..] (2012) A mixed-model approach for genome-wide association studies of correlated traits in structured populations. Nat. Genet., Bd. 44 (9), S. 1066-71.
- Segura, Vincent; Vilhjálmsson, Bjarni; Platt, Alexander; Korte, Arthur; Seren, Ümit et al. [..] (2012) An efficient multi-locus mixed-model approach for genome-wide association studies in structured populations. Nat. Genet., Bd. 44 (7), S. 825-30.
- Atwell, S; Huang, Y S; Vilhjálmsson, B; Willems, G; Horton, M et al. [..] (2010) Genome-wide association study of 107 phenotypes in Arabidopsis thaliana inbred lines. Nature, Bd. 465 (7298), S. 627-631.