Professor of Linguistics at Brock University
Corresponding Member of the Division of Humanities and the Social Sciences abroad since 2019
- Linguistics and Literature
- Fellow of the Royal Society of Canada
- Fellow of the Royal Society of Canada National Achievement Award (Canadian Linguistics Association)
- Libben, G. (2017) The quantum metaphor and the organization of words in the mind. Cultural Cognitive Science (1), S. 49-55.
- Libben, G. (2014) The nature of compounds: a psychocentric perspective. Cognitive Neuropsychology (31), S. 8-25.
- Libben, G. (2010) Compounds, semantic transparency, and morphological transcendence. Linguistische Berichte Sonderheft (17), S. 212-232.
- Libben, G., Gibson, M., Yoon, Y-B. und Dominiek, S. (2003) Compound fracture: The role of semantic transparency and morphological headedness. Brain and Language (84), S. 26-43.
- Libben, G. (1998) Semantic transparency in the processing of compounds: consequences for representation, processing, and impairment. Brain and Language (61), S. 30-44.