Member of the Young Academy since 2021
- Department of Government, University of Vienna
- Political Science
- Midwest Political Science Association
- American Political Science Association
- European Consortium of Political Research
- Italian Political Science Association
- Austrian Political Science Association
- European Research Council Starting Grant
- ECPR Jean Blondel Prize for the best PhD thesis in Europe, European Consortium for Political Research
- Hertha-Firnberg Programme
- Award -Austrian Science Fund (FWF)
- Italian Habilitation als Associate Professor
- Gordon Smith and Vincent Wright Memorial Prize, West European Politics
- Plescia, C., Kritzinger, S. and Oberluggauer, P. (2019). Party Competition on the Drawing Board: the 2017 Austrian Election. West European Politics, 43 (3): 639-664.
- Plescia, C. (2016). Split-Ticket Voting in Mixed-Member Electoral Systems: A Theoretical and Methodological Investigation. Colchester: ECPR Press.
- Plescia, C., Blais, A. and Högstrom, J. (2020). Do People Want a ‘Fairer’ Electoral System?An Experimental Study in Four Countries. European Journal of Political Research, 59(4): 733-751.
- Plescia, C. (2019). On the Subjectivity of the Experience of Victory: Who are the Election Winners? Political Psychology, 40(4): 797-814.
- Plescia, C., Kritzinger, S. (2021) When marriage gets hard: Intra-coalition conflict and electoral accountability. Forthcoming in Comparative Political Studies.