Corresponding Member of the Division of Humanities and Social Sciences abroad since 2011
- University of British Columbia
- Linguistics and Literature
- Cultural studies
- Theatre studies
- Canadian Studies
- 20th-Century Studies
- Royal Society of Canada
- International Association of Univerity Professors of English IAUPE
- Association of Canadian College and University Teachers of English ACCUTE
- Canadian Association for Theatre Research
- Officer of the Order of Canada
- University Killam Professor of the University of British Columbia
- Fellow of the Royal Society of Canada
- Killam Prize in Humanities of the Canada Council for the Arts
- Lorne Pierce Medal of the Royal Society of Canada
- Grace, Sherrill (2009) On the Art of Being Canadian.; Vancouver u. a.: UBC Press (194 Seiten).
- Grace, Sherrill (2008) Making Theatre: A Life of Sharon Pollock.; Vancouver: Talonbooks (480 Seiten).
- Grace, Sherrill (2002) Canada and the idea of North.; Montreal u. a.: McGill-Queen's University Press (341 Seiten).
- Grace, Sherrill (1995) Sursum Corda: Collected Letters of Malcolm Lowry (2 vols.).; London: Cape.
- Tiff: The Life of Timothy Findley. Wilfrid Laurier UP: Waterloo ON, 2020.