Member of the Young Academy since 2022
- Department of African Studies, University of Vienna
- History, Archaeology
- African studies
- Contemporary history
- Kenyan Political Autobiographies and the Revival of a Masculine Authority in Gender & Authority across Disciplines, Space and Times, ed. by Adele Bardazzi and Alberica Bazzoni (London: Palgrave MacMillan), 59-83.
- Why the history of presidential powers in postcolonial Africa matters. History in Africa.
- Women in Philosophy (African Feminist Philosophy. Commissioned by Oxford University Press for the Oxford Encyclopedia of African Women History for 2021.
- The Politics of Biography in Africa: Borders, Margins and Alternative Histories of Power. Edited volume. Routledge African Studies Serie, 2021.
- Power and the Presidency in Kenya: The Jomo Kenyatta Years. Cambridge University Press (2019: Hardback; 2020: Paperback).