Sudipta Munsi (born 1987) joined the IKGA on 1 May 2018 to work within framework of the funded project entitled “Reasoning tools for deontic logic and applications to Indian sacred texts” (Prof. Dr. Agata Ciabattoni as Principal Investigator and Dr. Elisa Freschi as Co-Principal Investigator). He received his BA in History from the University of Calcutta, Kolkata; MA in History (specialising in the Socio-cultural and Economic History of Early Medieval India) from Netaji Subhas Open University, Kolkata; a Bachelor of Education from Ramakrishna Mission Sikshanamandira, an autonomous post-graduate Teachers’ Training College, under the University of Calcutta; as well as a 1-year certificate and a 1-year diploma in Sanskrit from Jadavpur University, Kolkata. He specialises in Indian philosophy in general and the Mīmāṃsā, Nyāya and Vedānta schools in particular, and has been receiving systematic training in these schools from scholars such as Dr. Elisa Freschi (IKGA, Austrian Academy of Sciences & University of Vienna), Prof. Prabal Kumar Sen (former Professor of Philosophy, University of Calcutta; Honorary Research Professor, Centre for Indological Studies and Research, The Ramakrishna Mission Institute of Culture, Kolkata), Mahāmahopādhyāya Dr. Manudeva Bhattacharya (Former Associate Professor, Department of Navya Vyākaraṇa, Sampurnanand Sanskrit University, Varanasi), Mahāmahopādhyāya Dr. R. Mani Dravida Sastri (Professor of Pūrva Mīmāṃsā, Madras Sanskrit College, Chennai).
- Śrīharṣa Miśra’s Critique of Trustworthiness. Published in: Not Far Afield: Asian Perspectives on Sexuality, Testimony and Print Culture. A Coffee Break Project. Special issue of Kervan, Volume 21, edited by D. Cuneo, E. Freschi and C. Formigatti. 2017. Pp. 247-260.
- Śrīśrīharṣadiśā sambandhalakṣaṇanirāsaḥ [Critique of the Nyāya theory of relations in the light of Śrīharṣa] (in Sanskrit). Published in: Saṃskṛtacintanam 2. Released by: Ramakrishna Mission Sikshanamandira. 2016. Pp. 286-290.
- Modern Lights on the Dharmaśāstric Method of Education (co-authored with Surajit Banerjee). Published in: Proceedings of UGC Aided International Seminar on Enhancing Quality in Education 2016. Released by: Ramakrishna Mission Sikshanamandira. 2016. Pp. 280-285.
- A New Sāmānya Lakṣaṇa of Bhakti (co-authored with Arjundeb Sensarma). Published in: Rupkatha Journal on Interdisciplinary Studies in Humanities, Vol. IX, Number 3. 2017. Pp. 194-198.
- Cārvākadarśanasya prayojanīyatā [The Need for Cārvāka Philosophy] – original Bengali article of Dr. Swami Prajnanananda Saraswati translated into Sanskrit by Sudipta Munsi. Published in: Āraṇyakam, Vol. 20, Number 1. 2013. Pp. 23-28.