The publication lists of the Institute's research fellows can be found on their individual pages (see team).
Monograph series published by the institute
- Beiträge zur Kultur- und Geistesgeschichte Asiens (BKGA)
- Materialien zur Kultur- und Geistesgeschichte Asiens (MKGA)
- Sanskrit Texts From the Tibetan Autonomous Region (STTAR)
- Veröffentlichungen der Kommission für Sprachen und Kulturen Südasiens (VKSKS)
Publications in these series can be ordered on the website of the Austrian Academy of Sciences Press (email@example.com).
Excerpts from recent Institute publications as well as open access publications are available in PDF format in the E-Pub repository of the Academy.
Further series and journals
- Wiener Studien zur Tibetologie und Buddhismuskunde
This series (open access, peer review) publishes monographs and edited volumes in Tibetan and Buddhist Studies. It is published by the Association for Tibetan and Buddhist Studies. Klaus-Dieter Mathes, Michael Torsten Wieser-Much (both University of Vienna) and Birgit Kellner (IKGA) currently serve as editors.
- Wiener Zeitschrift für die Kunde Südasiens
The Vienna Journal of South Asian Studies is a highly respected international publication venue for research on South Asia steeped in a historical-philological tradition, in German and other languages. The journal has been in existence since 1957. The editorial board comprises Karin Preisendanz (University of Vienna, editor in chief) and Birgit Kellner (IKGA).