RG »Environment and Human Impact in Historical Societies«
Location: University of Vienna, Rennweg 14
Studied biology (focus on ecology) at the University of Vienna. Since 2006 employed at the Department of Botany and Biodiversity Research (former Institute of Botany) to perform pollen analyses in various projects and for forensic expertises. Completed PhD studies in botany within the FWF project »Evolution of kettle traps in araceae«. Since 2021 technical employee (part-time) and lecturer at the University of Vienna and the Austrian Competence Center for Didactics (AECC). Since 2022 employed part-time at the ÖAI as scientific project assistant for electron microscopic analysis (SEM and TEM) of fossil pollen.
- »Can in-situ pollen link fossil plants to floral visitors«
- Palynology (pollen courses and workshops, forensic palynology, honey analysis, archaeological samples)
- Plant cell ultrastructure
- Evolution of kettle traps in araceae
- Sparkling Science "PROFILES-module "Pollen Exposes Food Fraud in Honey - Authentic Inquiry learning in the Field of Palynology".
- KiP3: Kids Participation in Research. Authentic Inquiry learning in biological research projects