Location: Hollandstraße 11–13, 6th floor | 1020 Vienna
Doctoral studies in art history at the University of Vienna. 2015-2017 Curatorial Fellow at the Rubin Museum of Art, New York. From 2019 post-doc at the Institute of Art History and the »Center for Interdisciplinary Research and Documentation of Inner and South Asian Cultural History« at the University of Vienna and from 2021 post-doc at the Austrian Archaeological Institute.
- Buddhist art and architecture
- Arts of Afghanistan and Historical Northwest India
- Vernacular architecture of Tibet and the Himalayas
- Tibetan and Himalayan art
- Material culture and sacred space
- Methodologies in borderland and cultural transfer studies