Libraries & Archives
Telephone: +43 1 51581-3479
Location: Dominikanerbastei 16 | 1010 Vienna
Studied Classical Archaeology and Ancient History at the Humboldt University in Berlin. From 2008 to 2012, she was a research assistant in the Photothek of the German Archaeological Institute, Athens Department, and worked on the Institute's excavation in Olympia and on the survey »The Ancient Settlement Topography of Triphylia«. From 2013 to 2015, research assistant at the Institute for Classical Archaeology at the Free University of Berlin and the Humboldt University of Berlin. From 2015 to 2020 administrative assistant at the former Institute for the Cultural History of Antiquity of the Austrian Academy of Sciences. Since 2021 at the Austrian Archaeological Institute of the ÖAW, Library and Archives.