After spending a decade at the University of Southern California, Dr. Magnus Nordborg joined the GMI as Scientific Director in 2009. (Magnus Nordborg CV)
- Swedish Defense Institute of Language/Uppsala University, Sweden, 1986.
- BSc: Lund University, Sweden, 1989.
- PhD, Department of Biological Sciences, Stanford University, USA, 1994.
- Postdoc, Department of Ecology & Evolution, University of Chicago, USA, 1994-1997
- Department of Genetics, Lund University, Sweden: Research Assistant Professor, 1997-2000
- Molecular & Computational Biology, University of Southern California, USA: Assistant Professor (2000-2004), Associate Professor (2004-2011), Research Associate Professor (2011-present)
- Scientific Director, GMI, 2009-present
Awards & Fellowships
Here is a list of all of Dr. Nordborg's publications.