After eleven years at the University of Oxford, Dr. Liam Dolan joined the GMI as a Senior Group Leader in 2020.
- BSc, University Collge, Dublin, IE 1985.
- MSc, University Collge, Dublin, IE 1986.
- PhD, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, US 1991.
- Postdoc, University of Pennsylvania, US 1991-1992.
- Postdoc, John Innes Centre, UK 1992-1995.
- Independant Research Fellow, John Innes Centre, UK 1995-1996
- Project Leader, John Innes Centre, UK 1996-2009
- Sherardian Professor of Botany, University of Oxford, 2009-2020.
Awards & Fellowships
- Society of Experimental Biology, Woolhouse Lecture, 2019
- International Society for Root Research, Dundee Medal, 2018
- European Research Council, Advanced Grant Award, 2018
- Fellow of the Royal Society,2014
- European Molecular Biology Organization, Member, 2009
- Society of Experimental Biology, President’s Medal, 2001
Here is a list of all of Dr. Dolan's publications.