Dr Nodine joined the GMI as a Group Leader in July 2012. Previously he was a Postdoctoral Fellow in Prof. David Bartel’s lab at the Whitehead Institute for Biomedical Research in the USA.
- BS, cum laude, Biological Sciences, Clemson University, Clemson, SC, USA, 2002
- PhD, Molecular and Cellular Biology, University of Arizona, Tucson, AZ, USA, 2007
- Postdoctoral Research Fellow, Whitehead Institute for Biomedical Research, USA, 2007-2012. Laboratory: Prof. David Bartel
- Graduate Research Fellow, University of Arizona, USA, 2002-2007. Laboratory: Prof. Frans Tax
- Technical Expert, Arizona Genomics Institute, USA, 2002. Laboratory: Prof. Rod Wing
- Undergraduate Research Assistant, Clemson University Genomics Institute, USA, 2000-2002. Laboratory: Prof. Rod Wing
Awards & Fellowships
- American Society of Plant Biologists (ASPB) Early Career Award, 2012
- NIH Postdoctoral Fellowship, 2008-2011
- NIH Predoctoral Fellowship for Training Grant in Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, 2006-2007
- NSF Predoctoral Fellowship for IGERT Program in Evolutionary, Functional and Computational Genomics at the University of Arizona, 2002-2004
Here is a list of all of Dr. Nodine's publications.