09. April 2018 – 25. May 2018
Travel Bursaries for Workshop in Paris
For the Workshop “DH Course Registry Metadatathon” in Paris on 24 May from 10.30 – 12.30 during the DARIAH Annual Event, there are 15 travel bursaries (up to € 300) available through the DARIAH WG funding scheme.
Are you teaching a DH Course or related field? Do you want to make the course more visible outside your university network? Do you want to attract more (foreign) students? Do you want to shape the landscape of DH teaching in Europe and beyond and put your own activities on the map?
Then join the DH Course Registry Metadatathon and get to know the DH Course Registry, a joint effort of DARIAH-EU and CLARIN ERIC, designed to showcase DH classes and encourage enrolment.
Who can apply for a travel bursary?
- The applicant teaches at least one DH or related course at an university in Europe or is programme coordinator of a DH programme or similar.
- The applicant has registered for the DH Course Registry Metadatathon here.
Applicants with the following additional qualifications will be preferred:
- The taught course or coordinated programme is still missing from the DH Course Registry.
- The applicant is from a country where we do not have a National Moderator for the DH Course Registry yet (see list of National Moderators).
Application deadline: 7 May 2018.
To apply, please fill in the following form.