Dr. Berger joined the GMI as a senior group leader in Sep 2013. He was previously a group leader at the Temasek Lifesciences Laboratory in Singapore.
- Student at the Ecole Normale Supérieure de Lyon (ENSL)
- PhD, Marine Biological Association, Plymouth, U.K./ Ecole Normale Supérieure de Lyon, France, 1994.
- Post Doc at John Innes Centre (Norwich, U.K.). Work on the role of positional information in Arabidopsis root development. 1995-1996.
- INRA, Lyon, France Research Scientist. Research assistant professor. 1997-2004
- Temasek Lifesciences Laboratory, Group Leader, Singapore 2004-2014.
- Senior Group leader at Gregor Mendel Institute, Vienna, Austria. Current position.
Awards & Fellowships
Here is a list of all of Dr. Berger's publications.