Inverse Problems and Mathematical Imaging
Telephone: +43 732 2468-5234
- 2018 – 2020: Master of Technology (MTech), IIT Madras, India. Industrial Mathematics and Scientific Computing Thesis title: Approximate-Newton Approach for the Intrusive Polynomial Moment Method. Supervisors: Prof. Dr. Sundar S and Prof. Dr. Martin Frank Marks/ Grades: 8:91=10
- 2015 – 2017: Master of Science (MSc), Pondicherry University, India. Mathematics Marks/ Grades: 9:83=10
- 2011 – 2015: Bachelor of Science (BSc), Vivekananda Mahavidyalaya The University of Burdwan, India. Mathematics Marks/ Grades: 71:38 %
- 2009 – 2011: Higher Secondary (12th), Burdwan C.M.S. High School, India. Marks/ Grades: 82:80 %
- 2003 – 2009: Secondary (10th),Mathrun N.C. Institution, India. Marks/ Grades: 84:13 %
FORMER AND CURRENT POSITIONS
- Aug 2020 – Present: Research Scientist, Inverse Problems and Mathematical Imaging, Johann Radon Institute for Computational and Applied Mathematics (RICAM), Austrian Academy of Sciences (ÖAW), Austria.
- Sep 2019 – Mar 2020: Visiting Research Student, Karlsruher Institut für Technologie (KIT). German Academic Exchange Service, DAAD, Germany.
- Works in the project "Electromagnetism with Extreme Materials:Modeling, Analysis and Applications" led by Mourad Sini.
Academic Honors and Awards
- 2019: Awarded a scholarship Combined Study and Practice Stays for Engineers from Developing Countries (KOSPIE) with Indian IITs. German Academic Exchange Service, DAAD, Germany.
- 2018-2019: Awarded a Fellowship for Half Time Teaching Assistant (HTTA), IITMadras, Chennai, India.
- 2018: Awarded DST-INSPIRE Fellowship ( Junior Research Fellowship), Govt. of India, Ministry of Science and Technology, Dept. of Science and Technology (DST), India. (Provisional) Qualified in GraduateAptitude Test in Engineering (GATE), IITs and IISc, All India Rank (AIR) 469, GATE Score 464.
- 2017: Awarded Merit Scholarship for obtaining good academic performance in MSc, Pondicherry University (A Central University), Pondicherry, India.
- 2015: Qualied in Joint Admission Test ( JAM), IITs and IISc, India.
- 2011-2016: Awarded a Scholarship for Higher Education–Innovation in Science Pursuit for Inspired Research(INSPIRE), Govt. of India, Ministry of Science and Technology, Dept. of Science and Technology (DST), India.
- Analysis of Partial Differential Equations and applications to inverse problems and imaging.
- Optimization Problems.