February 1 – June 30, 2021
ASMOSIA XIII offers only full 5-day conference passes (Sept 20-24, 2021) for active ASMOSIA Members.
Students are able to register at a discounted rate.
Registration fee includes
- attendance at the conference sessions
- coffee breaks at the conference
- conference kit
- book of abstracts
- opening reception on September 20
- entrance fee and tour in the Ephesos Museum and the Kunsthistorisches Museum Vienna
- half day excursion through Vienna (Dombauhütte of the cathedral of St. Stephens, Medieval or Baroque Vienna, etc.)
- Mayor’s reception at the Vienna City Hall on September 21, 2021
- conference dinner on September 22, 2021
- post conference with a trip to the legionary fortress Carnuntum on September 25, 2021
For accompanying persons, additional tickets to the conference dinner on September 22, 2020 are available for € 50.
All participants of the conference should be active members of ASMOSIA. The reduced ASMOSIA membership fee allowing you to participate in the conference is € 20 for the years that pass from one to another conference, in this case 2021–2024.
The fee is applicable to both, new members and renewing ones (updating from whenever). It can be paid either directly to the Association's bank account in advance or before check-in at the conference in Vienna.
Asmosia bank account
Become an ASMOSIA Member
For each accepted paper (oral or poster), at least one author has to register in full and be present at the conference. Posters sent by post or brought to the conference by other people will not be accepted.
Verification document of student status needed. Please send to asmosiaXIIIoeaiat.
- Cancellations before July 31, 2021: full refund
- Cancellations after July 31, 2021: no refund
- No reimbursement for people presenting a paper at the conference
If you need a visa for traveling to Austria, we can provide you with the invitation letter needed for obtaining the visa. Please address to asmosiaXIIIoeaiat
By registration to the conference you consent to the collection and processing of your personal data by the Organising Committee of the 13th International Conference of the Association for the Study of Marbles and Other Stones in Antiquity (ASMOSIA) for the purpose of publishing information and programs about the conference (print or online) as well as issuing the book of abstracts. Data will not be stored for further use after the end of the conference.
Please note: Photographs and/or video will be taken at the conference. By taking part in this event you grant the event organisers full rights to use the images resulting from the photography/video filming, and any reproductions or adaptations of the images for fundraising, publicity or other purposes to help achieve ASMOSIA's aims. This might include (but is not limited to), the right to use them in their printed and online publicity, social media, press releases and funding applications. If you do not wish to be photographed please write to asmosiaXIIIoeaiat.