Scientific staff in the IRDICH Project
- Oirat-Mongolian folklore
- Modern ethnic music
- Oirat-Kalmyk language and oral literature documentation
- Language revitalization
- Traditional handicrafts
- since 15 May 2018 – scientific staff in the IRDICH Project, Austrian Academy of Sciences
- Oct. 2016 – Aug. 2017 – researcher in the project “Folksong tradition of Oirat people in Kalmykia and Xinjiang. Documentation, transcriptions and analysis of field research materials”, Friedrich Schiller University of Jena, financed by the DAAD
- since Sept. 2015 – field work as scientific collaborator at the International Scientific Center “Cultural Heritage of Mongolian Peoples”, Kalmyk State University, Elista
- 2013 – 2016 – translator and assistant in investigation expeditions to Kalmykia, Xinjiang (China) and Western Mongolia, organized by scientists Prof. T. Kahl and M.A. I. Nechiti of Friedrich Schiller University of Jena and University of Vienna.
- 2014 – organizer, assistant and translator in folksongs documentation expedition to Kalmykia held by “Ored recordings” label group.
- 2013 – 2014 – field work on recording of Kalmyk folksongs within the "Throat singing school" project of the Public organization Modern Oirat Cultural Centre “Tengrin uidl”.