Vishnupriya Anupindi, MSc
Research Scientist Applied Discrete Mathematics and Cryptography
Telephone: +43 732 2468 5265
- 2019 - Current : Doctoral studies in Mathematics, JKU-Linz, Austria
- 2015 - 2018 : MSc in Mathematics International (Specialization: Algebra and Number theory), TU Kaiserslautern, Germany
- 2012 - 2015 : BSc in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics(Triple Major), St. Joseph's College, Bangalore, India
FORMER AND CURRENT POSITIONS
- 2019 - Current : Research scientist at RICAM, Linz.
- Number theory, Elliptic curves and Jacobians, Pseudorandom numbers, Finite fields.
Journal Publication (1)
Anupindi, V.; Merai, L. (2021) Linear complexity of some sequences derived from hyperelliptic curves of genus 2. Cryptography and Communications, Bd. to appear, S. 19.