Theorie Neue Physik
Telefon: +43 1 51581 - 2815
I was born in Mumbai, India where I completed my education until my master's degree. Below is a short sketch of my career so far.
- September 2017 - present: Elise-Richter fellow at HEPHY, Vienna
- September 2014 - August 2017: Joint postdoctoral research fellow with CMS analysis - DM theory group at HEPHY, Vienna
- 09/2011 - 08/2013: Postdoctoral research fellow, Theory group, Laboratoire de Physique Subatomique & Cosmologie (LPSC), Grenoble, France
- 07/2007 - 08/2011: Doctoral fellow, Theory group of Prof. Manuel Drees, University of Bonn, Bonn, Germany
- 06/2004 - 07/2006: Master of Science, Mumbai University, Mumbai, India
- OeAD mobility grant -- Austria - India joint project (from June 2018)
- FWF Elise - Richter Fellowship (from September 2017)
- Marie-Curie Early stage researcher fellowship of the UniverseNet EU network
Betreuung von Studenten:
- Mr. Valentin Czamler (Since May 2019 - present, joint master student with Dr. Florian Reindl, CRESST collaboration)
- Mr. Gerhard Ungersbäck (Since October 2018 - present)
- Ms. Alicia Wongel (November 2017 - March 2018, went to do PhD in ATLAS group at DESY, Hamburg)
- Mr. Lukas Lechner (finished November 2017, currently pursuing his PhD in CMS analyses group )
- Ms. Genessis Perez (now doing her PhD at KIT)
Master Students: (co-supervisor)
- Ms. Veronika Magerl (Now doing her PhD at the Albert-Ludwigs-University of Freiburg)
- Mr. Micheal Traub (finished October 2015, moved to industry)
I am active on twitter. As a physicist, I like to tweet about all the fun things happening in physics and as a female physicist, from time to time I like to raise my voice and express my opinion. You can follow me on twitter here.
Some of the outreach activities I participated in
- Particle Physics masterclasses (2015, 2016, 2017)
- Long night of research (2016)
- European researchers night (2017)
- Dark matter day (2017)
- Quoted in Gizmodo for LHCb dark photon search results.
- Die Presse junge forschung article on my profile
- Quoted in Gizmodo for PADME experiement
- Feautured in OeAW annual report
- Interviewed for MeinBezirk
A complete list of my publications can be found here.
- OeAW diversity and equality working group member since 2019
- Member of LoC (diversity contact) for OeAW machine learning school 2019
- Equal opportunity contact person at HEPHY since 2018
- Member of local organising committee ALPS2018
- Member of local organizing committee ALPS2017
- HEPHY colloquium organizer - December 2017 - present
- Forum on the Interpretation of the LHC Results for BSM studies: Steering group member - July 2016 - January 2018
- (Re)-interpretation of LHC results - workshop organizer CERN, Switzerland, June 2016
- MIAPP dark matter workshop - Joint organizer mini-workshop: Collider results MIAPP, Munich, February 2015
- Weekly discussion club organizer HEPHY, Vienna, January 2015 - present Theory group seminar organizer LPSC, Grenoble, May 2013 - August 2014
- Delle Rose, Luigi; Khalil, Shaaban; King, Simon J. D.; Kulkarni, Suchita; Marzo, Carlo et al. [..] (2018) Sneutrino Dark Matter in the BLSSM. J. High Energy Phys. (7), S. ARTN 100.
- Ambrogi, Federico; Kraml, Sabine; Kulkarni, Suchita; Laa, Ursula; Lessa, Andre et al. [..] (2018) SModelS v1.1 user manual: Improving simplified model constraints with efficiency maps. Comput. Phys. Commun., Bd. 227, S. 72-98.
- Kahlhoefer, Felix; Kulkarni, Suchita; Wild, Sebastian (2017) Exploring light mediators with low-threshold direct detection experiments. J. Cosmol. Astropart. Phys. (11), S. ARTN 016.
- Chu, Xiaoyong; Kulkarni, Suchita; Salati, Pierre (2017) Dark matter indirect signals with long-lived mediators. J. Cosmol. Astropart. Phys. (11), S. ARTN 023.
- Bertuzzo, Enrico; Deppisch, Frank F.; Kulkarni, Suchita; Perez Gonzalez, Yuber F.; Funchal, Renata Zukanovich (2017) Dark matter and exotic neutrino interactions in direct detection searches. J. High Energy Phys. (4), S. ARTN 073.