Corresponding Member of the Division of Mathematics and the Natural Sciences abroad since 2008
- Institute for Integrated Catalysis, Pacific Northwest National Laboratory
- Department Chemie, Technische Universität München
- Physical chemistry
- Materials chemistry
- General chemistry
- Academia Europaea
- European Academy of Sciences
- International Zeolite Association
- German Chemical Society
- German Catalysis Society
- American Chemical Society
- American Institute of Chemical Engineers
- Francois Gault Lectureship, Federation of European Catalysis Societies
- Kozo Tanabe Award for Acid Base Catalysis
- Robert Burwell Lectureship of the North American Catalysis Society
- Honorary Professor, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Dalian Institute of Chemical Physics
- Honorary Professor, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Qingdao Institute of Bioenergy and Bioprocess Technology
- Zhao, C.; Kou, Y.; Lemonidou, A. A.; Li, X.; Lercher, J. A. (2009) Highly selective catalytic conversion of phenolic bio-oil to alkanes. Angewandte Chemie (Int. Ed.), Bd. 48, S. 3987.
- Sedlmair, C.; Seshan, K.; Jentys, A.; Lercher, J. A. (2003) Elementary steps of NOx adsorption and surface reaction on a commercial storage-reduction catalyst. Journal of Catalysis, Bd. 214, S. 308.
- Bitter, J. H.; Seshan, K.; Lercher, J. A. (1998) Mono and bifunctional pathways of CO2/CH4 reforming over platinum and rhodium based catalysts. Journal of Catalysis, Bd. 176, S. 93.
- Eder, F.; Stockenhuber, M.; Lercher, J. A. (1997) Brønsted acid and pore controlled siting of Alkanes Sorption in Acidic Molecular Sieves. The Journal of Physical Chemistry B, Bd. 101, S. 5414.
- Narbeshuber, T. F.; Vinek, H.; Lercher, J. A. (1995) Monomolecular conversion of light alkanes over HZSM5. Journal of Catalysis, Bd. 157 (2), S. 388-395.