Corresponding Member of the Division of Mathematics and the Natural Sciences in Austria since 2021
- Developmental biology
- Stem cell research
- Molecular biology
- Member, International Society for Stem Cell Research
- Board of Directors, International Society for Stem Cell Research
- Member, German Society for Developmental Biology
- Member, German Stem Cell Network
- Member, Academia Europaea
- Member, European Molecular Biology Organization
- FEBS - EMBO Women in Science Award
- Schroedinger Award of the Austrian Academy of Sciences
- Ernst Schering Prize
- Fellow of the Max Planck Society, Germany
- BioFuture Research Prize, Federal Ministry of Education and Research, Germany
Kragl, M; Knapp, D; Nacu, E; Khattak, S; Maden, M et al. [..] Cells keep a memory of their tissue origin during axolotl limb regeneration. Nature (460), S. 60-65.
MARCKS-Like Protein is an initiating molecule in axolotl appendage regeneration. Nature (531), S. 237-240.
Nacu, E; Shabanova, E; Oliviera, C; Drechsel, DN; Tanaka, EM SHH and FGF8 substitute anterior/posterior tissue interactions to induce limb regeneration. Nature (533), S. 407-410.
Nowoshilow, S; Schloissnig, S; Fei, JF; Dahl, A; Pang, AWC et al. [..] The axolotl genome and the evolution of key tissue formation regulators. Nature (554(7690)), S. 50-55.
Gerber, T; Murawala, P; Knapp, D; Masselink, W; Schuez, M et al. [..] Single-cell analysis uncovers molecular convergence of cell identities during axolotl limb regeneration. Science (362(6413)).