Exploring alpine glaciers as paleoclimate archives. Ice core based paleoclimate reconstruction and proxy development. Novel dating methods of ice cores and glacier ice. Geophysical reconnaissance at alpine glaciers.
- A full Stokes ice-flow model to assist the interpretation of millennial-scale ice cores at the high-Alpine drilling site Colle Gnifetti, Swiss/Italian Alps. Journal Of Glaciology, 1-14. https://doi.org/10.1017/jog.2019.82. (2019).
- Dating glacier ice of the last millennium by quantum technology. Proceedings Of The National Academy Of Sciences Of The United States Of America, 116, 8781-8786. https://doi.org/10.1073/pnas.1816468116. (2019).
- Alpine Ice Cores as Climate and Environmental Archives. Oxford Research Encyclopedia Of Climate Science. https://doi.org/10.1093/acrefore/9780190228620.013.743. (2019).
- Investigating cold based summit glaciers through direct access to the glacier base: a case study constraining the maximum age of Chli Titlis glacier, Switzerland. The Cryosphere, 12, 401-412. https://doi.org/10.5194/tc-12-401-2018. (2018).
- Temperature and mineral dust variability recorded in two low-accumulation Alpine ice cores over the last millennium. Climate Of The Past, 14, 21-37. https://doi.org/10.5194/cp-14-21-2018. (2018).
- Ground-penetrating radar reveals ice thickness and undisturbed englacial layers at Kilimanjaro's Northern Ice Field. The Cryosphere, 469-482. https://doi.org/10.5194/tc-11-469-2017. (2017).