Theory New Physics
Telephone: +43 1 51581 - 2812
I am interested in the interface between particle physics, cosmology and astrophysics, which includes deriving constraints on dark matter model or beyond standard model physics from astrophysical and cosmological observables and devising possible way to detect them with current and future experiment. I also do numerical simulations with the purpose of differentiating different dark matter models with respect to cosmological structure formation.
Recently I am working on stellar constraints on light dark matter with electromagnetic form factor and novel simulations of self-interacting dark matter.
- Since Oct. 2018, Doctoral studies at University of Vienna in conjuction with Doctoral Program on Particles and Interactions (DK-PI)
- 2016 - 2018, Master's studies at National Tsing Hua University, Hsinchu, Taiwan
- June - Aug. of 2017, visitor at the Instituto de Física Corpuscular (IFIC), Valencia, Spain
- 2012 - 2016, Bachelor's studies at National Tsing Hua University, Hsinchu, Taiwan
- Since Oct. 2018 PhD fellowship of the DK-PI program
- 2012 - 2016 Ta-You Wu Memorial Scholarship