Physical and Computational Acoustics
Tel.: +43 1 51581 2553
Sebastian Schmutzhard finished his diploma studies in technical mathematics at the University of Innsbruck in 2008, and his PhD studies in mathematics at the University of Vienna in 2012. For his dissertation he worked within the Numerical Harmonic Analysis Group on the numerical evaluation of prolate spheroidal wave functions.
He joined the Physical and Computational Acoustics group at the Acoustics Research Institute in June 2018.
- Hrycak T.; Schmutzhard S. (2020) Evaluation of Legendre polynomials by a three-term recurrence in floating-point arithmetic. IMA Journal of Numerical Analysis, Bd. 40, S. 587 - 605.
- Hrycak T.; Schmutzhard S. (2019) Accurate evaluation of Chebyshev polynomials in floating-point arithmetic. BIT Numerical Mathematics, Bd. 59, S. 403 - 416.
- Hrycak T.; Schmutzhard S. (2019) Inequalities involving Gegenbauer polynomials and their tangent lines. Mathematical Inequalities and Applications, Bd. 22(1), S. 353-360.
- Schmutzhard S.; Hrycak T.; Kreuzer W.; Waubke H. (2019) Fundamental solutions in modeling of vibrations radiated from tunnels with 2.5D - BEM. Proceedings of ICA 2019. ICA 2019, S. 7490 -7495.
- Schmutzhard S.; Pamies-Vila M.; Hofmann A.; Chatziioannou V. (2019) Numerical simulation of transients in single reed woodwind instruments. Proceedings of ICA 2019. ICA 2019, .
- Waubke H.; Kreuzer W.; Schmutzhard S.; Hrycak T. (n.d.)Finite elements in Fourier transformed domain for the simulationof trains in tunnels. Proceedings of Forum Acusticum 2020, Lyon.
- Waubke H.; Kreuzer W.; Schmutzhard S.; Hrycak T. (n.d.)Finite Volumenelemente in 2.5D. DAGA 2020.