- Welcome Center of the Austrian Academy of Sciences
- What to do & How to do list (Administrative information for employees)
- The RICAM Information Leaflet (Information for incoming Ph.D. students, postdocs, and visiting scientists)
- Travel insurance (Valid for travelling employees and visiting scientists when being reported)
- AkademIS Introduction (HowTo submit publications to AkademIS)
How to submit Ricam Reports
Send the completed pdf-file to reports(at)ricam.oeaw.ac.at. Please do not forget the affiliation(s) of the/all author(s).
Style: No restrictions, i.e., comparable to any style (double-sided) as submitted to journals.
Editors: For each paper, one editor (members of the Editorial Board) has to be selected by the author(s). The editor has to give his agreement before submission - this has to be arranged by the author(s).
The Editorial Board consists of:
- Heinz W. Engl
- Luca Gerardo-Giorda
- Philipp Grohs
- Bert Jüttler
- Karl Kunisch
- Ulrich Langer
- Ronny Ramlau
- Otmar Scherzer
- Josef Schicho
Numbers: The date of submission determines the month of publication for the preprint. The numbers are assigned after submission.