... is a political scientist, who studied at the University of Vienna, and has a keen interest in participatory practices in science and society, as well as in the politic and rhetoric of the knowledge society. As a member of the ACDH, he works on participatory practices in science and is responsible for the implementation and evaluation of citizen science and similar approaches within the project exploreAT!.
- Dorn, Amelie, Eveline Wandl-Vogt, Thomas Palfinger, Roberto Theron, Andy Way, Yalemisew Abgaz, Alejandro Benito, and Antonio Losada. 2019. A Project Review Under The Focus Of Complexities On The Example Of ExploreAT!. Digital Humanities 2019 Conference Papers.
- Dorn, Amelie, Yalemisew Abgaz, Jose Luis Preza Diaz, Thomas Palfinger, Alexander Schatek, and Rainer Zoubek. 2018. Co-creation of a thesaurus at the interface of cultural lexicography & cultural infrastructures: the case-study topothek.at & exploreAT!. EADH 2018 - Detailed Programme.
- Dorn, Amelie, Eveline Wandl-Vogt, Thomas Palfinger, José Luis Preza Díaz, Barbara Piringer, Alexander Schatek, and Rainer Zoubek. 2018. Applying Commercial Computer Vision Tools to Cope with Uncertainties in a Citizen-driven Archive: The case study Topothek@exploreAT!. Francisco José Garcia-Peñalvo. Proceedings TEEM'18. Sixth International Conference on Technological Ecosystems for Enhancing Multiculturality. Salamanca, Spain – October 24th – 26th, 2018. New York: ACM. doi:10.1145/3284179.3284322.
- Wandl-Vogt, Eveline, Amelie Dorn, Barbara Piringer, Kim Albrecht, Matthew Battles, Katja Berger, Penesta Dika, et al. 2018. The postdictionary as a living experience. Food culture experiments.
- Palfinger, Thomas, Isabella Wagner, and Sebastian Mair. 2018. Understanding the political dynamics and science-society relations in democracy conflicts with a citizen science approach. Book of Abstracts. 17th Annual STS Conference Graz. 7th – 8th May 2018. Graz.