...worked as coordinator and predoctoral researcher on co-creation processes at the Dimmons.net research group (Internet Interdisciplinary Institute –UOC). As member of the Platoniq collective, he was co-founder and project manager of the Goteo.org platform for civic crowdfunding.
He has been research fellow at CECAN (University of Surrey), vice-president of the Observatory for CyberSociety and professor of Software Studies at the Universitat Oberta de Catalunya, where he holds a MA in the Information and Knowledge Society.
He studied Linguistics and Philology at the Universitat de Barcelona, and is a certified Scrum Master by the Scrum Alliance, a facilitator role he has implemented for projects like Europeana Creative or the European Cultural Foundation. He has also developed eLearning projects and open educational resources for various institutions, like the Government of Catalonia or the Mozilla Foundation.
As well as to the ProvideDH and explore.AT! projects, he will be contributing to ACDH research on knowledge co-creation processes and digital participation related to open innovation, citizen science and other transdisciplinary fields.
- Senabre Hidalgo, Enric, Roberto Theron, and Eveline Wandl-Vogt. 2019. Workshop #2: Complexity and Uncertainty in Digital Humanities Projects: A Co-Design Approach Around Data Visualisation.
- Wandl-Vogt, Eveline, Enric Senabre Hidalgo, and Roberto Theron. 2019. Complexity And Uncertainty In DH Projects: A Co-design Approach Around Data Visualization.
- Wandl-Vogt, Eveline, Amelie Dorn, Enric Senabre Hidalgo, James Jennings, Giuseppe Reale, and Karolos Potamianos. 2019. Challenge based Innovation for Humanitarian Purposes: Designing a Web-App to fight Obesity. Results of ThePort_2018 Pier 32.
- Wandl-Vogt, Eveline, Amelie Dorn, Barbara Piringer, Kim Albrecht, Matthew Battles, Katja Berger, Penesta Dika, et al. 2018. The postdictionary as a living experience. Food culture experiments.
PUBLICATIONS (BEFORE ACDH)
- Senabre Hidalgo, E. (2019). Adapting the scrum framework for agile project management in science: case study of a distributed research initiative. Heliyon, 5(3), e01447. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.heliyon.2019.e01447
- Senabre Hidalgo, E. (2018, October). Dotmocracy and Planning Poker for Uncertainty Management in Collaborative Research: Two Examples of Co-creation Techniques Derived from Digital Culture. In Proceedings of the Sixth International Conference on Technological Ecosystems for Enhancing Multiculturality (pp. 833-839). ACM. https://dl.acm.org/citation.cfm?id=3284325
- Senabre Hidalgo, E. (2018). Management of a multidisciplinary research project: A case study on adopting agile methods. Journal of Research Practice, 14(1), Article M2. http://jrp.icaap.org/index.php/jrp/article/view/588
- Senabre Hidalgo, E., & Fuster Morell, M. (2018, August). Match-Funding as a Formula for Crowdfunding: A Case Study on the Goteo.org Platform. In Proceedings of the 14th International Symposium on Open Collaboration (p. 23). ACM. https://dl.acm.org/citation.cfm?id=3233967
- Garriga, M., Gómez-Fontanills, D., Senabre Hidalgo, E., & Fuster Morell, M. (2018) Collaborative Online Writing and Techno-Social Communities of Practice Around the Commons: The Case of Teixidora.net in Barcelona. Journal of Peer Production (11). https://goo.gl/C37h17
- Gómez, D.,Senabre Hidalgo, E., & Fuster, M. (2018). Barcelona sharing ecosystem: A timeline, in Sharing Cities: A worldwide cities overview on platform economy policies with a focus on Barcelona, Editorial UOC, Barcelona. http://www.share.barcelona/book/
- Senabre Hidalgo, E., Ferran-Ferrer, N. & Perelló, J. (2018) Participatory design of citizen science experiments. Comunicar, 54. https://doi.org/10.3916/C54-2018-03
- Senabre Hidalgo, E. (2017). Developing a research co-design toolkit: a citizen science case study. Proceedings of the REDO Cumulus conference. http://cumuluskolding2017.org/proceedings/
- Fuster Morell, M., Carballa, B., Smorto, G., Espelt, R., Imperatore, P., Rebordosa, M., Rocas, M., Rodríguez, N.,Senabre Hidalgo, E. & Ciurcina, M. (2017). Multidisciplinary Framework on Commons Collaborative Economy. (Deliverable D2.1 DECODE Project – Decentralised Citizens Owned Data Ecosystem H2020–ICT-2016-1). https://goo.gl/CAFuSW
- Lucarelli, S., Musolino, E., Rocchi, G., Ciacciarelli, S., Laniado, D., Espelt, R.,Senabre Hidalgo, E., Fuster, M., & Bria, F. (2017). Economic and regulatory analysis of data platforms and value creation models of the on demand economy. (Deliverable D2.2 DECODE Project – Decentralised Citizens Owned Data Ecosystem H2020–ICT-2016-1). https://goo.gl/iZQMyb
- Senabre Hidalgo, E. (2015). Goteo: Crowdfunding to build new Commons, in Patterns of Commoning, Off the Commons Books, Massachusetts. http://patternsofcommoning.org/goteo-crowdfunding-to-build-new-commons/
- Senabre Hidalgo, E. (2015). Methodologies of open co-creation around digital culture. Europeana Creative project. https://goo.gl/jCVusd
- Marttila, S., Holm, C., Hyypp., K. Gordea, S., Laakso, N., Stokes, L., &Senabre Hidalgo, E. (2015). Delivery of Europeana Creative design pilot. Technical report. https://goo.gl/mdpg1u
- Senabre Hidalgo, E. (2012). Online Creation and the Wikipedia Community, in Acción comunitaria en la red, Graó Publishers, Barcelona.
- Senabre Hidalgo, E. (2009). New dynamics in offline knowledge sharing: when digital culture appropriates the physical space. Observatory for CyberSociety.
- Senabre Hidalgo, E., & Guadián, C. (2008) Actions in the information and knowledge society in the major municipalities of Catalonia. Research report for FOBSIC. https://goo.gl/5NZpVu
- Senabre Hidalgo, E. (2006). Meritocracy and vandalism in Wikipedia. Observatory for CyberSociety.
- Senabre Hidalgo, E. (2006). Collaboration in the development of free and open-source software. Observatory for CyberSociety.