The ACDH is a cooperation partner in PARTHENOS, a project funded by the European Union's Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme (grant agreement No. 654119), which started in May 2015. The project is coordinated by Franco Niccolucci (PIN, Italy) and carried out by 15 partners. The ACDH is particularly involved in the work packages on ‘Interoperability and Semantics’ as well as on ‘Services and Tools’, leading the task ‘Resource Discovery Tools’. In addition, the ACDH contributes to the work packages on ‘Community Involvement and Requirements’, ‘Common Policies and Implementation Strategies’, and ‘Standardization’ and also participates in dissemination activities.
PARTHENOS has produced several reports with contributions from the ACDH, among them the following deliverables:
As a first major project output, PARTHENOS has recently launched the PARTHENOS Training Suite, a collection of material to support training in digital research infrastructures. This site provides training modules and resources in digital humanities and research infrastructures from PARTHENOS and associated projects. The site can be used by both learners and trainers alike.
A new video on the PARTHENOS Training Suite introduces the most important types of stakeholder and their specific agendas when working together in Digital Humanities. It features interviews with different people who are all working at the same institute: The Austrian Centre for Digital Humanities of the Austrian Academy of Sciences.
- Illmayer, Klaus. 2020. Openness in Forschungsprojekten: PARTHENOS Standardization Survival Kit (SSK). Mitteilungen der Vereinigung Österreichischer Bibliothekarinnen und Bibliothekare 72: 392-407. doi:10.31263/voebm.v72i2.3221.
- Degl’Innocenti, Emiliano, Roberta Giacomi, Susanne Haaf, Steven Krauwer, Klaus Illmayer, Antonio Davide Madonna, and Maurizio Sanesi. 2018. Report on the Assessment of Interoperability, Services and Tools.
- Krauwer, Steven, Karolien Verbrugge, Sara Di Giorgio, Claus Spiecker, Christos Chatzimichail, Emiliano Degl'Innocenti, Hélène Gautier, et al. 2017. Report on the assessment of data policies and standardization.
- Romary, Laurent, Piotr Banski, Jack Bowers, Emiliano Degl’Innocenti, Matej Ďurčo, Roberta Giacomi, Klaus Illmayer, et al. 2017. Report on standardization.
- Hollander, Hella, Francesca Morselli, Femmy Admiraal, Anders Conrad, Thorsten Trippel, Douwe Zeldenrust, Paola Ronzino, Sara Di Giorgio, Antonio Davide Madonna, and Mark Hedges. 2017. Guidelines for Common Policies Implementation (1).
- Romary, Laurent, Emiliano Degl’Innocenti, Klaus Illmayer, Adeline Joffres, Emilie Kraikamp, Nicolas Larrousse, Maciej Ogrodniczuk, Marie Puren, Charles Riondet, and Dorian Seillier. 2016. Standardization Survival Kit.
- Hannesschläger, Vanessa. 2016. Why pool activities, resources and tools? Integrating and involving user communities in PARTHENOS. Leipzig.