The ACDH-CH is a project partner of dariahTeach, an inititative dedicated to developing open-source, high quality, multilingual teaching materials for the digital arts and humanities. Started in January 2015 and running through June 2017, dariahTeach has been funded through an Erasmus+ Strategic Partnership Grant.
Its goal is to strengthen alliances and foster innovative teaching and learning practices among members of the DARIAH (Digital Research Infrastructure for the Arts and Humanities) network. This Strategic Partnership is under the lead of Maynooth University, with six other participating institutions.
dariahTeach has developed five core courses:
- Introduction to Digital Humanities
- Text Encoding and the TEI
- Multimodal Literacies
- Sound Studies
- Retrodigitising Dictionaries
After the initial phase of building up the platform and generating the first set of courses, the project team will focus on reaching out to external contributors, offering the dariahTeach platform as a repository for their training material.
To ensure the long-term availability of data and service, the research infrastructure DARIAH will adopt the platform as one of its core services. The provision of the service will stay with ACDH-CH, whose role within the project was to develop and provide the platform.
- Ďurčo, Matej, and Tanja Wissik. 2016. D13 Technical Report on Project Portal Development - dariahTeach (DARIAH-RC) Deliverable.
- Schreibman, Susan, Agiatis Benardou, Claire Clivaz, Matej Ďurčo, Marianne Huang, Elisa Papaki, Stef Scagliola, Toma Tasovac, and Tanja Wissik. 2016. #dariahTeach: online teaching, MOOCs and beyond. Maciej Eder and Rybick, Jan. Digital Humanities 2016: Conference Abstracts.
- Wissik, Tanja, and Matej Ďurčo. dariahTeach - Freizugängliche Plattform für DH Lehrmaterialien.