KONVENS 2018: Call for Papers
The Conference on Natural Language Processing ("Konferenz zur Verarbeitung natürlicher Sprache", KONVENS) has been held every second year since 1992. KONVENS 2018 will take place September 19–21, 2018 in Vienna (Austria).
We welcome original, unpublished contributions on research, development, applications and evaluation, covering all areas of natural language processing, ranging from basic questions to practical implementations of natural language resources, components and systems. Contrary to previous years, we do not propose a special theme in order to invite everyone working in the field of Natural Language Processing or closely related areas to contribute to the conference.
Submissions must conform to the formatting guidelines given below, and must be made electronically through EasyChair:
- EasyChair submission website for KONVENS 2018: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=konvens2018
We welcome two types of contributions:
- Full papers for oral presentation (8 pages plus references)
- Short papers for presentation as posters (4 pages plus references)
Reviews will be anonymous. The conference language is English.
Templates, including examples files and detailed formatting instructions, are available for both LaTeX and Microsoft Word. Regardless of the system you use, submissions should always be made in PDF format. For the anonymous submission, please double-check that no personal information is retained in the PDF’s properties or metadata.
- Template and instructions for LaTeX (zip)
- Template and instructions for Microsoft Word (docx / dot / zip)
- Formatting instructions as PDF
June 8, 2018
|Paper submissions due|
|July 20, 2018||Notification of acceptance|
|August 30, 2018||Camera-ready copy due|
|September 19–21, 2018||Conference|