Scientific Workshop: "100 years of curved space time"
100 years after the discovery of the theory of general relativity one of the greatest challenges is the question concerning the interconnection between the theory of relativity and quantum theory. Our scientific workshop is aimed at scientists who work in general relativity, or use the theory of general relativity in their research.
Experimental and theoretical physicists as well as mathematicans are invited to participate in our scientific program. Both leading scientists and young, aspiring researchers alike will discuss recent deveploment and new perspectives in this fascinating field of research.
- Alessandra Buonanno (Max-Planck-Institute for Gravitational Physics)
- Roberto Emparan (Universitat de Barcelona)
- Renate Loll (Radboud University Nijmegen)
- Roman Schnabel (Universität Hamburg/Max Planck Institute for Gravitational Physics)
- Richard Schoen (Stanford University)
- Philip Stamp (Pacific Institute of Theoretical Physics, University of British Columbia
- William Unruh(University of British Columbia)
- Clifford Will (University of Florida and Institut d'Astrophysique de Paris)
Markus Aspelmeyer, Caslav Brukner, Piotr Chruściel, Daniel Grumiller